Monday, July 25, 2011

Mission Log

I have been on the trail of a few MASC agents as of late. I am getting ever closer to finding the Rev. again. He feels close, real close. I even think MASC might have made a mistake and taken him somewhere i have been, but I will not know until i get there.
It seems however that I must take a detour and see a friend of mine. I have something to give him, then its back to the mission at hand.

Also, it seems Spellbinder has recovered, thanks to the Masked Doctor. Although it was not pleasant as it interrupted the Doctor's work, but I believe Spellbinder is easier to stand looking at now, he is not nearly as human looking as he was before.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to our meeting. Being able to attend this one will be most pleasant.

    ReplyDelete